Heavy machinery, cars or automotive parts, food products and even pharmaceuticals: a ship is a reliable way of transporting your cargo across the globe. In small or very large quantities. Still, finding the right containers, handling bulk cargo, dangerous materials or temperature-sensitive goods, dealing with local and international regulations and customs procedures and obtaining the necessary licenses are things that divert attention from your core business. This is where an experienced freight forwarder such as Nissin comes in.
YOUR FLEXIBLE PARTNER FOR OCEAN FREIGHT
Situated close to the ports of Antwerp, Zeebrugge and Rotterdam, Nissin Belgium is your gateway to and from Europe – and all other continents. No matter your logistics challenge, our team has solutions to transport all kinds of cargo by sea. Even if this means combining different transport modes to get your goods to their destination. We take care of:
- LCL (less than container load) and FCL (full container load) shipping
- Temperature-controlled shipments and consolidated shipments – reefer containers or dry containers equipped by us with thermoblankets
- Dangerous goods and dangerous goods labeling
- Oversized cargo: ensuring packing conformity, stuffing and shoring flat rack containers
- Fumigation service
- Fasten cargo in containers at external loading place
- Special dry container bulk loading for liquids equipped by us with container Flexitank or Flexibags for fibers, grains, cereals…
- Special equipment for loading Big Bags and coils in containers
- Modular containers for consolidation shipments to US
- Pre-carriage services: pick-up, consolidation, transport
- Documentation, licenses and customs
Nissin has partnerships with carefully selected major shipping lines and organizations worldwide. All of this to ensure your goods arrive in good shape, right on time.